My two very handsome guys. I was so proud of both of them. Garrett for making the choice to be baptized, and Gary for being worthy to baptize him. There is something so amazing about watching the priesthood in action.
Here's all the men who took place in the confirmation (and a few who didn't).I know this is a little late, but like I mentioned in an earlier post, my camera was broken (and still is) and so I had to steal these pics from my SIL's facebook page. But...better late than never...right?
Garrett was baptized on November 28, 2008. It was a really great day in the midst of some very hard times for our family. So many tears of sadness had been shed, yet on that day, only tears of joy and pride fell. He's such a strong boy. He has such a strong testimony. He's the one who reminds me of what is really important. There have been a few times when he's reminded me of what was the "right" thing to do. He is always listening and pondering and then he'll come up with something so profound I have to check to make sure that it's really an 8 year old boy who said it. I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday I was holding my new baby boy in my arms and staring at his sweet little face. Even then, he would stare at us like he could see straight through to our souls. I am so grateful for him.

2 comments:
time really does fly amazingly fast, doesn't it? Kris and I were just talking about that. It's mind blowing.
Congratulations on the baptism to the whole family. It's wonderful!
And I love the family picture too. Youguys all look so cute.
Looks like a great Baptism. Garrett is getting so big. Why do kids have to grow up so fast? Caleb gets baptised in May and is so excited! Your family pic is really cute!
Post a Comment