Gary says that I'm obsessed. I don't agree, but every time the weather begins to get cold my heart begins to long for the adrenaline of flying down a mountain, creating delicate arcs in the snow. Feeling the wind on my face, the crisp air coloring my cheeks. The feel of the snow rushing below me. The scenery...oh the beautiful scenery. I begin to dream of the perfect, unmarked run just waiting for me to add my signature. My skis become just an extension of my body. No, I'm not obsessed, well, maybe just a little!
4 comments:
I wish I'd learned to ski. I'm jealous. It just sounds like so much fun. I can't blame you for being addicted!
You are so funny! You're a good writer! heres my blog her-majestycastle.blogspot.com
I don't ski but after reading your blog I really want too.
I agree that is a great obsession! I love skiing too! It's such freedom! Kovi wants me to convert to snowboarding but...I can't I just love skiing! Plus it would take me years to be good at snowboarding at my age!!!!
Post a Comment