Sunday, August 10, 2008
I am a dork
I think I may be the only female on the planet who has not read Breaking Dawn. I've heard that it is the best one in the series. And I probably should just go out and buy it. But once I start reading, I won't be able to stop. Which is a very bad thing because nothing gets done when I am on a non-stop reading binge. Maybe when my kids start school and aren't home destroying the house. On a side note, my sister called me a dork because I was talking to her on the phone and spontaneously re-wrote the lyrics to a popular, yet controversial song. It goes a little something like this (this one's for you Chan!): "I ate a pea and I liked it. The sweet, soft and gushy green-ness. I ate a pea just to try it. I know my mommy won't mind it. It felt so wrong it felt so right, I'm sure I'll throw it up tonight. I ate a pea and I liked it. I liked it." I was inspired by Lily's first attempt at trying "real" food. I know, I know. Don't quit my day job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you're a dork than I am too! I haven't read it either. I've got it on hold at the library and I'll probably be waiting quite a while.
And I think your song is awesome! But that's probably because I'm a dork too. Dorky moms unite!!!!
I too must be a dork. I love changing the lyrics and singing funny songs to the kiddos! I also like to rhyme funny things for them.
Weeeellllll, at least YOUR version doesn't make we want to lock my girls up until college. The original makes me cringe. Not that I'm overly fond of peas, either....
Post a Comment