The other day as I was putting my hair in yet another pony tail, and noticing the not so fun grey hairs that have recently appeared (what the heck! I'm not even thirty yet!), I realized that I had not gotten my hair cut or colored in around 6 or 7 months. So I immediately checked my budget (to make sure that I wouldn't use the grocery money again), and then went and called Amie Cook's wonderful sister Ally to set up an appointment. I was seriously starting to look like one of those polygamist women from the YFZ Ranch, although I hadn't quite mastered that super cool braid thing that they all seem to wear. And for once I had no idea what I wanted done. So I let Ally do her thing and 2 1/2 hours later I feel fabulous! And no more grey! Yay! Oh, it feels so nice to be me again....Now I just need to budget in some glitter toes!
BTW...If you are wondering about the budget, it is a horrible thing that my wonderful husband inflicted upon me to curb my shopping addiction. Plus...he doesn't think that I can actually live by a budget so of course I have to prove him wrong...right?
3 comments:
I love your budget. Prove him wrong sista.
budgets, yuck! But I guess they're good.
I could use a good haircut and some general beauty attention myself. I bet you look great!
I can't wait to see the new do.
Post a Comment