Monday, October 18, 2010
You only need one, right?
It's been a crazy few days! It turns out, the blood clots may have saved my life. It seems as though there is a tumor growing in my right kidney. It has completely taken over and is slowly destroying it. Because of my pregnancy, they are unable to do the tests that they would usually do to determine what the tumor is made of, so they will just have to remove my entire kidney. It will be tricky finding the right time for the safety of the baby and me, but I have confidence in my doctors. I'm taking this one day at a time, and have faith that the Lord knows what is best. Besides, I only need one kidney :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are awesome! I have been thinking about you all weekend. Glad to hear they know what is going on. Let me know what I can do to help!
Oh my gosh how CRAZY! Good thing you only need one, and I didn't even know you're pregnant. Congratulations and I'm sure the drs will take good care of you.
I love your positive attitude. I know for a fact that it can only help.
Still sending lots of prayers your way of course. Keep us posted.
Amy, the Lord DOES know what is best. You are so strong. Stay strong, you and your family will be ok. We are praying for you. Some trials are so hard to understand why, or what we are supposed to learn seems impossible but keep the faith. Love you neighbor. Please let me know what we can do. Can we come see you?
Courtney
Amy we are so in the same boat. I go to the specialist in November for a biopsy to see why I'm having kidney failure. So sorry to hear about this, I'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment