So Gary got mad at me after reading yesterday's post and said, "How would you like it if (Nabby's teacher) wrote that about her?" So I just have to say it's not always so hard babysitting. The kids are actually pretty cute and pretty good most of the time. Of course, it's not always easy taking care of 6 kids especially when two of them are not what you are used to dealing with. And I'm sure if someone were to watch my kids on a daily basis they would probably say the same thing. And then Gary told me to write down 5 GOOD things that happened yesterday. I couldn't think of any...but here goes anyway:
1. Nobody actually shot me yesterday.
2. I went over and talked to my friend and sat on her deck and enjoyed the beautiful weather and was treated to a cherry limeaide.
3. Sara walked around the house calling herself Pinkalicious and it was really cute.
4. I got to snuggle my sweet boy when he got home from school and look at his super cute Halloween picture that he drew and was so proud of.
5. I got to spend 7 minutes with Gary (even though I was pretty grouchy) during his class break.
So I guess at least 5 good things happened.
4 comments:
Wow your hubby reads blogs???? Kovi has only looked at mine when I made him! So out of a year of blogging he's maybe looked 3-4 times. I can sure tell who wears the pants in you family LOL.... J/K Dosen't he know sometimes we just need to vent and let it out so we can move on?
I love #1. I'm going to remember that one next time I have a bad day.
Aim, you are one of the happiest most positive people I have ever met. You are always so nice! Your list of 5 good things was great. Good job!
Love you, sis! Hope today is better!
Post a Comment