I have been tagged. This is the first time, so thank you because I needed something to write because nothing too interesting has happened.
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy ( I know, inappropriate)
2. American Idol
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. Desperate Housewives (also inappropriate)
5. America's Next Top Model
6. So you think you can dance
7. 24
8. I can't think of any more.
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. woke up
2. ate breakfast
3. made banana bread
4. watched a fabulous session of conference
5. hid from my kids so I could take an uninterupted nap
6. watched another fabulous session of conference
7. made dinner
8. forced my family to clean up the house so I wouldn't have to wake up to a messy house
8 favorite places to eat
1. Olive Garden
2. Chef's Table
3. Panda Express
4. Bamboo Hut
5. Main street Pizza in Park City
6. Ghirardelli square in San Francisco
7. Spaghetti Factory
8. Pretty much anywhere that I don't have to cook
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Skiing!
2. Garrett's baptism
3. the holidays
4. Halloween
5. getting out of debt
6. snow
7. sitting by the fire
8. a clean house
8 things on my wish list:
1. A trip to Disneyland with my kids (or a Disney cruise)
2. A trip with just Gary
3. A condo in Park City
4. a cabin somewhere
5. travel the world
6. hike everest base camp with Gary
7. a clean house
8. a maid
8 people I tag:
1. The 8 people who actually read my blog...
1 comment:
Oh man I sure miss the bamboo hut. Remember when we used to go there for rice and noodles with rib sauce all the time during high school. Ah, those were the days. :)
Post a Comment